The purpose of Services to Improve Performance Management, Enhance Learning and Evaluation (SIMPLE) Project to execute a host of services to improve the efficiency of programs implemented by USAID/Egypt’ Technical Offices. These services include activity/project designs, assessments, evaluations, management information and reporting and mapping. In addition, technical assistance is to be provided to the USAID to collect and disseminate public information and enhance the quality of data.
Target mission technical offices are: Education, Public health, Economic Growth, Democracy & Governance.
Objectives of SIMPLE are to provide the following services to technical offices in the mission:
- Performance Management, Monitoring, and Evaluation: Improve and support implementation of the Mission’s monitoring and evaluation procedures and programs. Support services by assisting the Mission with: 1) performance management planning; 2) performance management training of implementing partners and staff; 3) field-based monitoring; 4) evaluations
- Project/Program Design: Design new programs to meet Egypt’s transitional and development needs over the coming years. Provide the Program office with the Project / Program Development and Design assistance.
- Information Management: Provide support for information management that will enable USAID/Egypt to be more responsive to the many data calls it receives with accurate and consistent data necessary for reports and briefing materials.
North South Consultants Exchange ( NSCE) serves as an Egyptian M&E partner both in the delivery of core SIMPLE services (Performance Management, Monitoring, and Evaluation, Project/Program Design and Information Management) as well as to conduct sectorial situation analysis and monitoring evaluation missions for different projects implemented by the technical offices in the Mission, especially for the evaluation’s missions where NSCE is responsible for the following:
- Design Conceptual framework
- Data collection (Focus Group Discussion, in-depth interview) with the Team Leader.
- Data analysis