BDU OFFICER required on a full time basis
CALL FOR BDU OFFICER IN THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT UNIT
North-South Consultants Exchange (www.nsce-inter.com) is currently hiring an officer on a full-time basis in the business development unit. This position will undertake research activities for business opportunities, implement NSCE marketing strategy/activities, enhance company communication, participate in the marketing materials and brochures development and participate in the preparation and processing of project tenders/proposals.
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in business development in international or private sector organizations.
Perfect command of spoken and writing English and Arabic Languages, French is an advantage.
- Tendering / Proposals Processing
- Carry out market research tasks, looking for data especially new requests for EOI & request for proposals on websites, new pipelines, etc…;
- Develop proposal/ prequalification documents preparation plan including proposal outline, the responsibility of different NSCE units/ persons/ external experts/partners roles in the preparation of proposal different parts, timeframe for different stages of proposal preparation and follow up the compliance with the schedules as agreed by concerned parties;
- Propose (in coordination with related NSCE units) suitable candidates/consultants with required skills for relevant projects;
- Assist in drafting proposals, work plans, and budgets;
- Develop and adapt past performance and experience according to the requirements of the Donor under the supervision of the head of the unit;
- Follow standard formats and guarantee a professional layout of EoI, PQs documents or proposals and according to client/donor requirements and conditions;
- Review the quality of received documents;
- Performs any other related duties as and when assigned by the BDU Manager.
- Researching, Marketing, Networking and Communication
- Market research, business opportunities;
- Implement marketing strategy activities;
- Participate in developing the marketing materials and brochure that communicates the organization’s activities, and services;
- Conduct marketing and networking activities;
- Develop and maintain an updated network of contacts in the different areas of NSCE services and specialization;
- Build and maintain a knowledge base of each client’s business, organization, and objectives.
- Portfolio and database management
- Manage the data entry process for the experts in the list of expertise and the past performance for all the projects in NSCE;
- Monitor and update database of CVs, filing structure under the supervision of Head of Unit;
- Cleaning the share on a regular basis;
- Manage, update and maintain NSCE portfolio, marketing materials, Company Profile and newsletters with relevant past performance and experience;
- Updating NSCE documents with recent long/short term missions.
– Bachelor’s degree.
– Excellent organization, coordination, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
– High-level professional writing skills and computer skills.
– Perfect command of spoken and writing English and Arabic Languages, French is an advantage.
- Send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.Your letter should describe the skills and experience you would bring to the position.
- Applications that do not include a detailed cover letter will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.